Who We Are and What We Do
REACH stands for Resources, Education, And Community Help. Our team supports our students, staff, families, and community members by providing assistance and resources to school district academic and community programs. This page provides information to utilize our services and provides contact information to reach us directly.
Translation Services for CSD Staff
REACH provides written Spanish translation services to district schools, teams, and departments. We prioritize by the largest group’s need; district-level translations are first, followed by building-level, team/department, and finally classroom translations. Please note that classroom translations are typically completed by building staff members. When making a translation request, please read and complete all the required information on the following form:
Scheduled Interpretation Services for CSD Staff
Just like translation services, REACH coordinates priority-based interpretation services for CSD. We can also reach beyond our district to find interpreters for other languages. Two-week notice (minimum) is necessary during conference weeks and IEP meetings. We handle district-level requests, but also make ourselves available for building and department interpretations when building-level resources may not be available. Requests can be made by principals, associate principals, head secretaries, and special education records secretaries. When making an interpretation request, please read and complete all the required information on the following form:
Urgent Interpretation Services for CSD Staff
In the event that building staff are unavailable for an urgent interpretation request, REACH Staff offer conference call interpretation. Please follow the instructions below to setup this call:
1. If the individual requiring interpretation is in the building, locate a phone for them to use and call that extension from another phone. Follow steps 3-5.
2. If the individual requiring interpretation is on the phone, follow the steps below.
3. Press the Conference (Conf) button, the caller will be placed on a brief hold.
4. Dial the internal extension or external number to be added to the call.
5. Press the Conference button again to join callers.
6. Repeat steps 1-3 to add additional callers to the conference. Note that a maximum of six parties can participate and only two of those parties can be from an external number.
How to Contact Us
|Name & Title||Phone|
Maria Romero, Migrant Recruiter
503-263-7429 Ext. 3439
Veronica Martinez, Translation/Interpretation Specialist
503-263-7429 Ext. 3438
Brenda Splitstoser, Translation & Interpretation Specialist
503-263-7429 Ext. 3481
Magda Moreno, Homeless Liaison
503-266-0043 Ext. 3424
|Danielle Reynolds, Coordinator of Teaching and Learning||503-263-0017 Ext. email@example.com|