Board of Directors
Canby School District's Board of Directors are elected from our community to provide strong leadership, guidance, and policy development. The Board works with our district administration to build a highly successful local educational system that responds to the needs of our children.
Board Chair: Angi Dilkes
Vice Chair: Mike Zagyva
- Board priorities are detailed here: Board Priorities
- Board Regular Sessions and Board Work Sessions start at 6:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted or advertised.
- Meeting dates: Board Meeting/Work Session Schedule.
- Board Regular and Work Sessions and are open to the public.
- Board Regular Sessions are taped, you can watch them here.
- Information about how the meetings are conducted is available in the following document: Board Meeting Procedure Information.
- Meeting Locations: