Kindergarten Registration Information
Each elementary school hosts a Kindergarten Registration event where families have the opportunity to register their child. Here is a checklist of documents you'll need to bring in order to register your student.
- Completed School Registration Form
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Age (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, or other similar document) Student must be 5-years-old by September 1 of the enrolling year.
- Proof of Address (two original documents, dated within the last 30 days, that reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student) Examples include:
- Financial documents (bank statement, credit card bill, pay stub)
- Utility bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
- Government documents (social security, unemployment insurance, WIC, Oregon Health Plan)
- Insurance (home, rental, health, or car)
- Real estate documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
- NOTE: A DRIVER'S LICENSE IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF ADDRESS
- Dental Screening Form
- Home Language Survey