District Forms

~Request by a Resident Student to attend School in Another School District
~Application for Interdistrict Transfer

Registration forms: English | Español

Please contact your attendance area school if you wish to request an inter-school transfer within the district.

Parents may apply for early entry into Canby Schools by filling out the following forms. Administrative Procedure JEBA-AP is also included for procedures related to requesting early entry. Please contact the elementary school principal in your attendance area if you have questions or would like to submit an application.

~Application for Early Entry, Kindergarten
~Application for Early Entry, First Grade
~Administrative Procedure JEBA-AP, Early Entry