Providing high-quality education to all students, regardless of race, ability, or circumstances beyond their control, in order to help students reach their full potential.

Application for Interdistrict Transfer

Students and parents have the option to apply to attend school in a different school district. The"Application for Interdistrict Transfer Out of Resident District" form (found below) is required for this application process to begin. Please bring a completed form to the District Office at 1130 S Ivy, Canby, or call 503-266-0004.

Application Forms:

Please contact your attendance area school if you wish to request an inter-school transfer within the district.