Grade 6-8 Math Curriculum FAQ
The Canby School District adopted Pearson Envision Middle School Math Curriculum. This page serves as support resource for Canby middle school teachers, staff, students, and parents.
If you have a question that isn't answered below, click here to submit it. Our teams will review submitted questions routinely and respond timely. If the question is a common one, we'll add it to this page.
-The Teaching and Learning and Technology Teams
- What websites do I need to use to access the curriculum?
- How do I access the teacher’s edition of the textbook?
- How do I assign work to my students?
- How do my students login to see assignments I’ve given them?
- If my student doesn’t have internet access off campus, how do they access the textbook?
- How can my student access assigned work if they don't have internet access at home?
- How do I assign a re-take?
- What apps do students/teachers need on their iPads?
- How do I make an assignment count for mastery?
- If I find errors in the text, how do I report them?
- How do I setup a Pearson webinar if need some extra support?