The Canby School District has surplus property available for sale to the public. Such property has either exceeded its useful life or no longer meets program requirements for the district. Sale proceeds are reinvested into current program needs of the district.
A general description of the property, including a picture and the condition, is provided for each item available.
Minimum acceptable bid values have been established for each item. Any individual or company may submit a bid on any item listed.
Bids may be submitted in writing to: CSD-Surplus Property, 1130 S Ivy St, Canby, OR 97013, -OR- by e-mail to: email@example.com. (Be sure to include your name address and phone number). Bids may also be submitted by clicking on the Place Bid link below and filling out the bid form.
An appointment to inspect property may be arranged by contacting the business office at (503) 266-0020.
Items will be held open for bids for 10 workdays including the date posted. After that date award will be made to the highest responsive and responsible bidder. District reserves the right to modify the review/award date at its discretion. Bids must be received in the Business office by 5:00PM on the last day of the bid period for consideration.
Should no bids be received within the initial 10 workday period, items may be awarded immediately to the first responsive and responsible bidder after that date.
Payment must be received within 5 days of notice from district of acceptance of bid.
Payment must be made by cash, cashier’s check or certified check. The date payment is received shall be the “sale date.”
All sales are final. The condition of property sold is “as is” with no expressed or implied guarantee of warranty.
Buyers are solely responsible for pick-up and transport of purchased property from district grounds. Property not picked-up within 10 calendar days from the sale date with revert back to the district, with sale proceeds return to buyer less a $10 processing fee.
Food Service Equipment
- Wisco 5-Level Pizza Warmer & Display Unit - Item No. 2017-1
- Hobart A200 20 QT Commercial Bakery Mixer (no bowl/attachments) - Item No. 2017-2
- Star Pretzel Display Merchandiser - Item No. 2017-4
- Hatco Glo-Ray Portable Heated Shelf (5'2' usable heated space) - Item No. 2017-6
- Globe 4975 Model Meat Slicer - Item No. 2017-7
- Globe 4975 Model Meat Slicer with Front Mounted End Weight Assembly - Item No. 2017-8
- Hobart Buffalo Chopper - Item No. 2017-9
- Hobart Meat Slicer - Item No. 2017-10
- Epco Non-Insulated Half-Size Food Transport Cart - Item No. 2017-11
- Vulcan Flat Top Griddle/Grill (Propane or Natural Gas) - Item No. 2017-13
- Cambro Salad Bar Cart (53”Lx20”W no side rails) - Item No. 2017-14
- Cambro Salad Bar Cart (53”Lx20”W no side rails or sneeze guard) - Item No. 2017-15
- Cambro Salad Bar Cart (53”Lx20”W no side rails or sneeze guard) - Item No. 2017-16
- Titan 84 QT Stainless Steel Ingredient Bins (3 each w/ casters & brakes) - Item No. 2017-17
- Cambro Versa Portable Cashier Cart - Item No. 2017-18