Peachjar: Connecting Parents with Community
Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
How do I view upcoming events for a specific school?
Please click on the name of a school below to see the upcoming events for that school.
- Ackerman Center
- Baker Prairie Middle School
- Canby High School
- Carus Elementary School
- Eccles Elementary School
- Knight Elementary School
- Lee Elementary School
- Ninety-One School
- Trost School
How do I subscribe to Peachjar?
If you have not received login information from Peachjar, please use this portal to register in order to receive Peachjar flyers.
How do I unsubscribe from Peachjar?
To unsubscribe, please find and open one of your past emails from Peachjar. At the very bottom of the message, please look for the link that says, "Unsubscribe From This List". This link allows you to remove your email address from Peachjar.
How do I post a flyer to Peachjar?
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org. (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Flyer Approval Guidelines
CSD approves the distribution of:
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity.
- Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the CSD curriculum.
CSD does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.
- Materials that solicit money for standardized test training, tutoring, etc.
MINIMUM FLYER REQUIREMENTS
Flyers submitted for distribution by the District will NOT be approved/sent unless they meet EACH of these requirements. Please note, ALL FLYERS must be in English and Spanish to be considered for approval.
- The flyer MUST be sent as a PDF under 6 MB, do not send a Word Doc
- If you have multiple pages in your flyer, please consolidate it all to ONE PDF - multiple PDFs cannot be sent
- All flyers need to be in English and Spanish
- You must clearly specify which audience you want to reach - categories include specific schools or district staff - please do not just say "middle school," be specific in your request and say "BPMS and Ninety-One"
- Plan ahead - do not send the flyer the day before an event; allow at least a week's processing time to ensure your flyer reaches its intended audience
Please visit this portal if you have questions.
Splash photo credit: “rearrangeable calendar” by Philip on Flickr (license)